Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Onslow and Ethel Bunkery would like to send you a snowball of joy and wish you  a very...........

Thank you for all your kind comments, support and friendship. I wish you all a very happy, peaceful and creative 2012.

I don't make resolutions, but I would like to share my mission statement for Adventures in Thread for 2012:

"To help, encourage and support others to create, so that they can share the fun, enjoyment and satisfaction of 'doing it themselves'!"

 I'm hoping Onslow and Ethel will  be helping me spread the love of embroidery this year, (if I can get them to sit still long enough). You'll be meeting them again later.....

So, enjoy your celebrations to welcome in 2012, but please don't forget it is still not too late to join us on TAST! (Click the link for all the information.) At the last count 500 stitchers and embroiderers have signed up on-line plus at least 200 more without an on-line identity.  You can join the fun through Stitchin Fingers, there is a  Flikr group and a Facebook  group too, so there are lots of ways to connect.
You don't have to be experienced, there are lots of new stitchers taking part, and there will be plenty of help and support available. 

See you  in 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy New Year, may it bring you gifts of joy, health and happiness and lots of stitching time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny tail is the cutest thing! Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. « ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2012
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥ »

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe I missed Onslow and Ethel!!! Well, I was on vacation and with my entire family for the first time in 9 years, so I guess that's how. But still! No excuse! Looooooooove them! Happy New Year Jules!

    ReplyDelete

If you have time please leave me a comment. I love to hear what you think.x